Workshop: Elevate your Relationships – The 5 Proven Ways to Dramatically Connect Better
What words, tone of voice, or body language can you use to be a more effective communicator? How did MIT’s Human Dynamics Laboratory discover how to be more successful in a team environment? What simple questions did Harvard researchers find that can facilitate a more open, genuine conversation? Whether you want to be a more inspiring leader, event strategist, team member, or professional, Christopher dives into how you can communicate, connect and engage better with your colleagues and clients based on his 20-years of global experience, science, psychology, and good old-fashioned storytelling.
- Expand your professional network with more quality individuals
- Become a more confident communicator
- Build a stronger, more effective team
- Motivate your employees to be more productive
- Share your professional story to stand out with your colleagues and clients
This session also includes a morning tea break from 10.45 – 11.00 am.
Monday 22 February
10:00 am - 12:00 pm