MORE COUNTRIES. MORE DIVERSITY. MORE BUYERS.
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and government regulations, in-person hosted buyers will be qualified event planners from Australia and New Zealand ONLY – 21 to 23 March.
Buyers from destinations outside Australia or New Zealand will attend virtually via AIME Online – 28 March to 1 April.
Australian vaccination rates will be above 80% by the end of 2021 which ensures that we can welcome planners from around Australia to Melbourne in March.
Based on vaccination rates in both Australia and New Zealand, it is anticipated that the New Zealand travel bubble will reopen early in 2022. We can also then welcome our Kiwi partners from ‘across the ditch’.
We expect to host 300 buyers from around Australia and New Zealand and welcome 1000 visitor buyers across various industry sectors including:
- Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs)
- Event management agencies
- Corporate in-house planners
- Association planners – national and international
- Incentive agencies
- Government event planners
- Educational institution event planners
- EAs and PAs with an event management focus
Also joining us via AIME Online will be 100 global buyers.