19 August 2019 • Destination Spotlight
India is one of the oldest civilisations in the world with a kaleidoscopic variety and rich cultural heritage.
In the recent years India has emerged as one of the most sought-after MICE destinations. India provides an impressive combination of accommodation and other conference support facilities to hold a successful conference. High-tech facilities matching global standards are offered at conference and meeting venues in India.
India is in a constant process of upgrading its MICE facilities. As an emerging globalised service industry, MICE is especially valued by national government for its high growth potential, highly beneficial innovations, large opportunities for employment, large industry associations and the efficient utilisation of assets.
The Indian Government realises the fact that the long-term sustainability of conference business can be ensured through building an extensive network of allied infrastructure, which ranges from availability of hotel rooms, excellent connectivity to the venue, a well-developed transport network and other tourist attractions. The government is providing financial support for developing international convention centres and tourism related infrastructure.
Top MICE Facilities
- Bangalore International Exhibition Centre
- Biswa Bangla Convention Centre
- Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Brilliant Convention Centre
- Andaz Delhi, a luxury lifestyle hotel by Hyatt
- Hyderabad International Convention Centre
- India Exposition Mart
- JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity
- Jaipur Exhibition and Convention Centre
- Leonia International Centre for Exhibition & Conventions
- Lulu Bolgatty International Convention Centre
- National Centre for the Performing Arts, Mumbai
- The Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- Sher-i-Kashmir International Conference Centre
- Vigyan Bhawan, India’s Premier Convention Centre
Discover what incredible India has to offer by visiting them at AIME 2020.