Meet the AIME Team: Bernadette Panton
21 April 2020 • The AIME Team
The AIME Team are working hard behind the ‘screen’ adapting to the new normal and brainstorming ways to make the Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event better than ever in 2021. Our Hosted Buyer Manager, Bernadette Panton is the incredible woman that brings the best buyers from around the globe to AIME each year. Bernadette has a rich history working in the events industry and has designed a hosted buyer experience to exceed expectations.
- Why do you love events?
I love events as it brings people together, often from across the globe. We get to meet, learn and share from the community that is created.
- What is your favourite destination in the world?
I have a few, however Malta would have to be my favourite.
- What is the last book you read?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- What three words best describes you?
Caring, cheeky and adventurous.
- What have you learnt this year?
To not take anything for granted and appreciate the things we already have.
- What is a fact about you that surprises people?
That I went trekking in Nepal when I was 15!
- What are your daily simple pleasures during these isolated times?
Spending time with my family and finally getting some time to organise my home.
- What are you looking forward to most when isolation is over?
I can’t wait to eat at my favourite restaurant with friends and to start travelling again.