Side Area Logo
YOUR INDUSTRY. YOUR EVENT.

NEW PSA SYSTEM

Delivering your connections. We are reviewing software to deliver an improved PSA system which will ensure that as an exhibitor or a buyer, you’re getting the most out of your time at the event. An improved PSA system will double your meeting schedule and ensure you are making valuable connections. The system will be flexible enough to allow you to set your chosen agenda and will deliver you meetings and with the right exhibitors and the right buyers.

 

As a hosted buyer, once the pre-scheduled appointments are open, you will be asked to select which exhibitors you would like to meet in order of preference. 60% of your diary will be matched using the newest technology to ensure that you get to see the most relevant suppliers according to your preferences.  The other 40% of your diary will be available for you to freely schedule meetings with our wide variety of exhibitors. Your appointment schedule will include both your pre-scheduled and self-scheduled appointments.

POST TAGS:
NO COMMENTS

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.