YOUR MEETINGS

AIME IS ALL ABOUT CONNECTING WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

We will help you generate meaningful business by pairing you with the right buyers.

At AIME we deliver pre-scheduled appointments that seamlessly match buyer’s needs, desired destination and budgets against exhibitor’s unique products, services and capacity.

Every 3 x 3m stand participation includes 32 dedicated, carefully matched pre-scheduled appointments that will deliver potential commerce with every meeting.

All contracted suppliers will have 60% of their diary allocated with matched appointments, allowing the freedom to set the rest of their diary with select Hosted Buyers and media.

To get the most out of your pre-scheduled appointments, buyer contact details for each meeting will shared prior, so that you start building your business relationship early and get straight down to business when you meet at AIME.

 

KEY DATES

25 November – 13 December 2019
Meeting preferences submitted


20 January 2020
Online meeting diary opens
60% of diary allocated with matched preferences. Exhibitors can self-manage the remaining 40% of appointments


10 February 2020
Online meeting diary closes


17 – 19 February 2020
Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event

BE PART OF THE AIME COMMUNITY