DO BUSINESS. NETWORK. LEARN.
Immerse yourself in an environment that promotes networking, knowledge, community, connection and commerce. There are many ways to experience AIME:
21-23 March 2022
In-person in Melbourne.
- Hosted buyers and semi-hosted buyers from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Korea & Japan only, read more here
- Visitor buyers – visiting on the show days with no scheduled appointments – it’s free and registration opens closer to the start of the show
- Supplier visitors – visiting on the show days is free with registration opening closer to the start of the show.
- Knowledge Program visitors on Monday 21 March – anyone in the industry is welcome to join the educational program. The program is complimentary to hosted and semi-hosted buyers, others will be charged a registration fee. Registration and program information will be available closer to the start of the show.
28 March – 01 April 2022
- Virtual buyers from Australia, New Zealand and other overseas destinations can schedule virtual appointments with virtual exhibitors from Australia, New Zealand and around the globe. Registration is now open, click here to apply.
Join us at AIME to find your event inspiration!
Attending AIME is free.
Visitor Buyers have the option to upgrade their ticket to tailor their AIME experience depending on their needs.
AIME Visitor passes will be available February 2022.
AIME 2022 - PROGRAM
Monday 21 March – Wednesday 23 March 2022
Buyers: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Korea & Japan only
Exhibitors: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Korea & Japan exhibitors, together with other international exhibitors who have a physical presence in Australia.
During this time ONLY in-person meetings will be held, no virtual meetings.
Monday 21 March
Tuesday 22 March
Show Floor Day One – including the Ideas Academy
Wednesday 23 March
Show Floor Day Two – including the Ideas Academy
Monday 28 March – Friday 01 April 2022
Online virtual platform
Buyers: Australia, New Zealand and all international markets
Exhibitors: All exhibitors from the in-person event, together with global exhibitors who could not travel to Melbourne.
All meetings will take place from the AIME Online platform.