Side Area Logo
YOUR INDUSTRY. YOUR EVENT.

VISIT AIME 2019. Discover, connect and exchange with the Asia Pacific Meetings and Events Industry.

YOUR EVENT. YOUR TIME. YOUR CONNECTIONS.

Visit AIME and immerse yourself in an environment that promotes networking, knowledge, community and commerce.

We understand that your time is valuable, that you need to meet with a diverse pool of excellent exhibitors from across the Asia Pacific region and wider globe, discover the new products, destinations and trends in the industry.

 

In 2019 we are introducing flexibility in how you can attend AIME – you can join us through our Hosted Buyer Program, as a Pre-Registered Trade Buyer or as a Visitor on the show floor.

 

As an approved buyer, we will deliver you pre-scheduled meetings with exhibitors that you are interested in doing business with. For more information about how you can visit AIME, contact our Hosted Buyer Manager, Bernadette Panton.

Program Overview

18 February 2019 – The AIME Knowledge Exchange
18 February 2019 – Opening Networking Evening
19 February 2019 – AIME Trade Day
19 February 2019 – Additional Networking Evening
20 February 2019 – AIME Trade Day

 

Registration from 8.00
Doors open 8.30 Tuesday 19 & Wednesday 20
Doors close 18.00 Tuesday 19 & 17.00 Wednesday 20

Venue & Getting There

Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf Victoria 3006

For more information on how to get to the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre please click here.

REGISTER TO VISIT

AIME VISITOR REGISTRATION

Visit Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event in Melbourne 18-20 February 2019.

Discover a wide range of international exhibitors and connect with key stakeholders in the meetings events industry over three vibrant days.

 

If you register online now, you can attend AIME for free. $25 entry fee on the door.

Register now to attend AIME 2019.

REGISTER TO VISIT

AIME VISITOR PACKAGES

AIME offers several Visitor Packages providing flexibility with how you want to attend the show. You can choose the days you visit the event, whether you would like to attend the Knowledge Program, and whether you would like to purchase packages to join the AIME networking events.

PRE-REGISTERED TRADE BUYER

PRE-REGISTERED TRADE BUYER

We understand not everyone is able to commit to all three days of AIME, so in 2019 for the first time, we are giving you flexibility in how you wish to participate in AIME.

Pre-register as a Trade Buyer and you will have access to our range of education and networking events, plus access to the pre-scheduled appointments. You will have the flexibility to choose the days you wish to attend and the number of PSAs you wish to have.

 

You can choose to attend AIME between one, two or three days, with a range of PSAs to commit to. Registration fees apply.

 

No time for meetings? Don’t worry, you can also just walk the show floor, as each exhibitor will have two people on their stand, so there will always be someone ready and waiting to talk to you. Registrations to attend AIME as a visitor will open soon.

 

When you visit AIME, flights, accommodation and ground transfers are additional costs. We can either connect you with our travel partner, or if you have your own connections, please make your own arrangements.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN ATTENDING AIME

HOSTED BUYER PROGRAM

Be our guest as a Hosted Buyer and enjoy complimentary travel, accommodation, registration, education and networking.

We organise your face-to-face meetings with your preferred exhibitors over two days through our pre-scheduled appointment system.

As a Hosted Buyer you enjoy all the benefits of our program and events, and importantly, connect with the best exhibitors for your needs through our carefully organised pre-scheduled appointments.

Expressions of interest for the AIME 2019 Hosted Buyer Program have now closed. You can register to attend as a Visitor or Pre-Registered Trade Buyer. See links above.

YOUR MEETINGS

The primary function of AIME is to connect the right buyers with the right exhibitors.

As a Hosted Buyer, you are committed to attending 32 pre-scheduled appointments. Dedicated, carefully matched appointments that will deliver potential commerce with every meeting.

 

In 2019 AIME is introducing sophisticated software that will seamlessly match buyers’ needs, desired destinations and budgets against exhibitors’ unique products, services and capacity.

 

In November we open the meetings preferences so that we can align the needs of the Buyers against the services and destinations of the Exhibitors. All contracted Hosted Buyers will have 60% of your diary allocated with the matched appointments, allowing you the freedom to set the rest of your diary with select exhibitors, destinations and media.

 

Contact details for each meeting will be shared, so you can start building your business relationships early and get down to business when you meet at AIME.

EXHIBITOR APPOINTMENT TIMELINE

15 October – Exhibitor portal opens > Exhibitors can upload profiles and documents

19 November – PSA preference selection opens

14 December – PSA preference selection closes

21 January – Online meeting diary opens > 60% of diary allocated with matched preferences. Exhibitors can self-manage the remaining 40% of appointments

11 February – Online meeting diary closes

18 – 20 February – Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event

VISITOR APPOINTMENT TIMELINE

15 October – Buyer portal opens > Buyers can create profiles

16 November – Hosted Buyer recruitment closes

19 November – PSA preference selection opens

14 December – PSA preference selection closes

21 January – Online meeting diary opens > 60% of diary allocated with matched preferences. Exhibitors can self-manage the remaining 40% of appointments

11 February – Online meeting diary closes

18 – 20 February – Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event

At AIME, we are bringing buyers together with exhibitors to do business.

Some relationships are forged on the stands, other’s flourish off the show floor. We understand the power of face-to-face meetings combined with relaxed networking, and offer a productive combination of formal and informal opportunities to discover and build your next business relationships.

 

On Monday and Tuesday we will hold relaxed evening functions where participants of AIME will be welcome to mingle and celebrate the event. Additionally on each of the trading days we will have informal morning and afternoon breaks – a moment to continue a conversation, follow up on an opportunity, or simply reflect on all the meetings you have been having and are yet to have. We welcome our AIME community to our bespoke networking events, strengthening the new connections you have made.

Monday 18 February – Welcome Networking Evening

Tuesday 19 February – Morning and Afternoon Networking Breaks

Tuesday 19 February – Networking Evening

Wednesday 20 February – Morning and Afternoon Networking Breaks

Wednesday 20 February – Free Evening

 

We will share details of our networking events as we get closer to AIME 2019.