Meet the AIME Team: Deen Haniff
12 May 2020 • The AIME Team
The AIME Team are working hard behind the ‘screen’ adapting to the new normal and brainstorming ways to make the Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event better than ever in 2021. Deen Haniff, Sales Manager for AIME puts his great interpersonal skills to work and builds meaningful relationships with prospects. Deen will always go above and beyond to ensure everyone is satisfied before, during and after AIME. His dedication to growing AIME and attracting more regions and venues is admirable, and many of you may know – Deen won’t take no as an answer!
- Why do you love events?
Events bring people from all walks of life together. I love that events give you the opportunity to meet new people and get to know them on a professional and personal level. Events also give you access to some of the world’s most influential people.
- What is your favourite destination in the world?
Turkey is my favourite destination, where Asia meets Europe. The crossing of cultures is so intriguing, from the beautiful people to the cuisine!
- What is the last book you read?
I love reading crime stories.
- What three words best describes you?
Cool, calm and personable.
- What have you learnt this year?
Life’s too short, make friends not enemies and be thankful for what you have.
- What is a fact about you that surprises people?
I was a NSW boxing champion back in the day (when I was fit).
- What are your daily simple pleasures during these isolated times?
Kissing and cuddling my children.
- What are you looking forward to most when isolation is over?
Taking a holiday with my family.