Meet the AIME Team: Sarah Bryant
5 May 2020 • The AIME Team
The AIME Team are working hard behind the ‘screen’ adapting to the new normal and brainstorming ways to make the Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event better than ever in 2021. Sarah Bryant is the marketing mastermind responsible for developing the personality of the AIME communications. Leading the visitor, hosted buyer and sales campaigns, Sarah’s creative strategies for engaging an audience are second to none. Sarah is full of good ideas and will always find time to inspire others around her.
- Why do you love events?
Working in an event team is the most collaborative experience. There is nothing like the adrenaline the team gets just before the event kicks off.
- What is your favourite destination in the world?
New York City. I have been a couple of times, but there is still plenty more for me to explore.
- What is the last book you read?
The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott. I have a big pile of books through during isolation.
- What three words best describes you?
Creative, caring and direct (hehe).
- What have you learnt this year?
To appreciate what we have because everything can change in the blink of an eye.
- What is a fact about you that surprises people?
Putting together a flatpack is my mindfulness colouring.
- What are your daily simple pleasures during these isolated times?
Netflix and a cosy blanket.
- What are you looking forward to most when isolation is over?
Hugging my nephew and nieces … and not having to read my nephew The Lorax every second night over Skype … seriously buddy, pick another book!