(Global markets outside Australia, NZ, Singapore, Korea & Japan)
Due to Australian Government Covid-19 international border restrictions and quarantine regulations, buyers from outside Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Korea & Japan can only attend AIME 2022 on a ‘virtual’ basis. AIME Online will take place from Monday 28 March until Friday 1 April.
Virtual buyers commit to 20 virtual, 15-minute Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSAs) with exhibitors which take place across 5 days on AIME’s new online platform.
AIME virtual buyers receive the following:
- Access to all Knowledge Program sessions on-demand and live sponsor showcases
- A new and improved platform providing flexibility and control over your PSAs.
- An open diary to schedule appointments with other exhibitors after your PSAs have been allocated
- Access to an online event portal to store and retrieve information relevant to you
- Exclusive opportunity to win some fabulous experiences showcasing Australia and New Zealand.
If you complete all 20 PSAs you will also be amongst the first international buyers to be considered for the AIME 2023 fully hosted in-person buyer program (subject to government regulations).
If you have any queries contact our Hosted Buyer Manager.
mobile: +61 403 89 22 89.